Our Values, integrity, commitments
"VCFO believe doing business with integrity, professionally by upholding reputation of our clients"
-We stand on our values.
-We believe doing business with integrity, professionally by upholding reputation of our client as we as ours.
-We believe in achieving Excellence through innovation & learning.
-We believe in developing teamwork through relationship, respect and sharing.
-We believe in inspiring leadership which demands courage, vision and integrity.
-We seek to serve only those clients whom we are competent to serve and who value our services.
-We engage in practices which are legal and ethical.
-We treat our colleagues, clients and others with whom we do business with respect, dignity, fairness and courtesy.
-We try to balance work and private life, and help others to do the same.
-We express support for fundamental human rights and do not participating in business activities that abuse human rights.
Those who violate the Code or VCFO India policies and procedures, will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal.
Disciplinary measures will also apply to anyone who directs or approves infractions or has knowledge of them and does not promptly move to correct them.
1. Is it against VCFO India or professional standards
2. Does it feel right?
3. Is it legal?
4. Will it reflect negatively on you or VCFO India?
5. Would you be embarrassed if others knew you took this course of action?
6. Is there an alternative action that does not pose an ethical conflict?
7. How would it look in the newspapers?
8. What would a reasonable person think?
9. Can you sleep at night?